Grand Haven Storage
Boat Storage Condominiums
19 units - 50' X 100'
Click here to view site plan: Site Plan.
- Combination split face block and architectural metal fascia.
- Large band of tinted windows run the entire length of the building on the street side and across each end providing natural light to the interior.
- A 14' x 14' overhead door on the street side provides access for cars, trailerable boats and motor homes.
- Two service doors - one street side and one working side of building.
- Large electrically-powered bifold aircraft hanger door opens the entire width of the unit to 32' of height.
- Energy efficient air rotation heating system.
- Floor drains.
- High pressure sodium lighting.
- Restroom with ceramic tile floors and shower.
- Intrusion security system.
- Fire protection system.
- Temperature and fire protection systems monitoring.
- Interior walls between units are insulated and lined.
- Painted walls and ceiling.
- 200 amp electrical service.
- 240 volt 50 amp and 120 volt 30 amp outlets.
Click here to see specs and boat arrangements: 50' x 100'
Please call Jack Michielson at 616-403-6080 or e-mail email@example.com to find out more about availability of new units and how you can start enjoying the benefits of ownership.