Grand Haven Storage
Boat Storage Condominiums
1333 Madison, Building E
Click here to view site plan: Site Plan.
Building 6 features 10 units in the following sizes:
- Two 38’ X 75' units
- Eight 35' X 75' units
These units are all serviced by our 80,000 lb hydraulic trailer which will handle vessels up to approximately 60' long.
- Combination split face block and architectural metal fascia.
- Large band of tinted windows run the entire length of the building on the north and south ends providing natural light to the interior.
- One service door on the working side of building.
- An electrically-powered overhead door 26' wide x 26' high on the 35' wide units and 28’ wide x 26’ high on the 38’ units.
- Unit heaters with adjustable speed ceiling-mounted fans in each unit.
- Floor drains.
- High pressure sodium lighting.
- Restroom with shower.
- Fire protection system.
- Temperature and fire protection systems monitoring.
- Interior walls between units are insulated and lined.
- Painted walls and ceiling.
- 100 amp electrical service.
- 240 volt 50 amp and 120 volt 30 amp outlets.
Please call Jack Michielson at 616-403-6080 or e-mail email@example.com to find out more about availability of resale units and how you can start enjoying the benefits of ownership.